domingo, 27 de setembro de 2009

where the wild things are


"Well, let me tell you this, I am shamelessly self-involved. I’m made up of aspirations, mistakes, flaws, and abilities. I sleep all day, and stay up all night. I have a million pet peeves, and I always make a fool of myself. Awkward conversations, a weird sense of humor, and an overactive imagination is what I consist of. I make everyone believe that I like to be different, but really, i just don't know how to fit in. I don’t believe in science, only love, sex, and music. I secretly think of myself as an artist, who doesn’t make art. No matter who I try to be, I’ll always be the weird quiet girl. I think what I need more than anything else in the world is to be told, just once, that he doesn’t know what he would do without me. I’m not brave enough to make the risks that would truly make me happy. I want to do more than just exist."
- Desse blog lindo que eu acabei de encontrar.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário